What Customers Crave
The best companies in the world discover what their customers desire–and then deliver it in memorable and deeply human experiences. How well do you know your customers?
What Customers Crave examines how the hyper-connected economy is radically changing consumer expectations, and reveals what companies need to do to stay on top. The solution rests on two simple questions: What do your customers love? What do they hate? Find the answers, and you’re well on your way to success.
Jam-packed with tools and examples, What Customers Crave helps you reinvent how you engage with customers (both digitally and non-digitally) and:
– Gain invaluable insights into who they are and what they care about
– Use listening posts and Contact Point Innovation to refine customer types
– Engineer experiences for each micromarket that are not only exceptional, but insanely relevant
– Connect across the five most important touchpoints
– Co-create with your customers – And much more
When you learn to provide your customers with exactly what they want, they not only buy–they come back again and again…and bring their friends.
Nicholas J. Webb is a popular speaker and corporate strategist in the areas of customer experience design and innovation. His firm Cravve, provides consulting and training to many of the world’s top brands.
– samenvatting van Managementboek.nl